I didn’t mean to talk about religion, It’s about spirituality.
I really mean it, being good spiritually and physically to ourselves makes us good for those around us… that’s the best part from us as human being,
Do your good
"Spirituality is that which gives meaning to one’s life and draws one to transcend oneself. Spirituality is a broader concept than religion, other expressions include prayer, meditation, interactions with others or nature, and relationship with God or a higher power.”
What is spirituality?
Spirituality is not religion and is not even necessarily affiliated with religion. While the definition of spirituality is different for everyone, here are some common themes associated with spirituality:
- The idea of a process or journey of self-discovery and of learning not only who you are, but who you want to be.
- The challenge of reaching beyond your current limits. This can include keeping an open mind, questioning current beliefs, or trying to better understand others’ beliefs.
- A connectedness to yourself and to others. Spirituality is personal, but it is also rooted in being connected with others and with the world around you. This connection can facilitate you finding “your place in the world.”
- Meaning, purpose, and direction. Spirituality, while it doesn’t necessarily solve or reach conclusions, often embraces the concept of searching and moving forward in the direction of meaning, purpose, and direction for your life.
- A higher power, whether rooted in a religion, nature, or some kind of unknown essence.
Why should we develop our spirituality?
Spirituality can offer many benefits to your life, both emotionally and physically. Developing your spiritual life can give you a sense of purpose and help you figure out where you are most passionate in your professional, social, and personal life. Some studies show that positive beliefs can comfort you and improve your health. People who have taken time to develop their spiritual life are also likely to better understand their needs.