Here is what you can do to keep your body in a high, loving vibration:
1. Avoid the contact to negative, angry people, or people who want to steal your energy and control you. Their negative karma can disturb your life path! Send them love energy from the distance so they can find the path of light too.
2. Seek the contact with friendly, loving, spiritual people! Positive people are giving you love, light, health, power, knowledge and wisdom. Spiritual people have nothing to do with any organizations, or belief systems on Earth. Spiritual people are never attacking others because their heart is developed. They have no ego, jealousy, or hate.
Erase hatred, arrogance, ego, envy, greed and evil behavior. Keep your focus on love and friendliness. Don’t allow others to drag you into their negativity. You can defend yourself powerfully, without using hate energy.
3. Train yourself to become a positive human BEing, using cosmic love and friendliness. Using love does not mean to be weak. Develop a light, spiritual character and delete damaging habits, or negative thoughts and emotions – all while deleting negative karma. It means to keep your heart free from hate energy and using your higher self.
4. Keep your body and spirit healthy with self-love! He who loves himself, does not harm himself with drugs, smoking, alcohol, animal corpses, or any kind of poisons. It is harming your physical and energetic body and is blocking you from reaching higher levels of consciousness. If you destroy your body – which your temple for your soul – you show the existence that you don’t take care of yourself and you don’t respect creation. In living that way, you live against love, against the evolution of the self, and this needs to be healed.
5. Heal and detoxify yourself with SELF-LOVE and natural herbs in order to find the inner light and become spiritual.
6. Go often to nature to clean your energy and charge your field with new, clear energy. Mother Earth, Gaia, Terra, Sophia, whichever name you prefer to use for Earth is ALWAYS around to help you clear any negative energies and low vibrations. You need only to ask for help, and in less than one second, she’s right there. Her love is endless.
7. Be free of all superstition and belief systems. Do not get addicted to cult-like religions and other control organizations on Earth. They distort your natural, spiritual view on life and are only interested in, most importantly, your money and submission. Even though they might speak of love, they are truly feeding off of your fear.
8. All you have ever needed is within – in your heart. It is called Love. Jesus and many other spiritual teachers have been telling us this for THOUSANDS of years! Jesus or any other spiritual being has nothing to do with Earthly religions and power-greedy priests. They have never told anybody to be a slave of religion, so don’t succumb to the hype.
9. All you should do is: GO WITHIN AND MEDITATE ON A RADIATING HEART OF LOVE AND LIGHT. Going within is the most important journey you can take! This is a journey to the truth, a journey to the Source of all Sources. This is the place where you can find spiritual power and infinite wisdom.
Meditation practice stills the mind. You will find insight and understanding of the spiritual laws and principles of creation, which creates harmony in your everyday daily life. In meditation, as well as your every day life, you can connect with your Higher Self, and eventually with the cosmic central consciousness. You’ll begin to have a deep self-awareness that leads to a self-realization that ALL is ONE and NOTHING is left out.
Love is the most abundant energy source on Planet Earth. It will never run out, never let you down, and never turn it’s back on you. Love won’t tell you what to do and Love won’t try to control you, like so many “leaders” have been doing for thousands of years. All you need to do is find it, deep within your heart. We all have this connection with Source, and when you discover your true potential, you begin to share that with the world.
How to talk to your daughter about her body, step one: don’t talk to your daughter about her body, except to teach her how it works.
Don’t say anything if she’s lost weight. Don’t say anything if she’s gained weight.
If you think your daughter’s body looks amazing, don’t say that. Here are some things you can say instead:
“You look so healthy!” is a great one.
Or how about, “you’re looking so strong.”
“I can see how happy you are – you’re glowing.”
Better yet, compliment her on something that has nothing to do with her body.
Don’t comment on other women’s bodies either. Nope. Not a single comment, not a nice one or a mean one.
Teach her about kindness towards others, but also kindness towards yourself.
Don’t you dare talk about how much you hate your body in front of your daughter, or talk about your new diet. In fact, don’t go on a diet in front of your daughter. Buy healthy food. Cook healthy meals. But don’t say “I’m not eating carbs right now.” Your daughter should never think that carbs are evil, because shame over what you eat only leads to shame about yourself.
Encourage your daughter to run because it makes her feel less stressed. Encourage your daughter to climb mountains because there is nowhere better to explore your spirituality than the peak of the universe. Encourage your daughter to surf, or rock climb, or mountain bike because it scares her and that’s a good thing sometimes.
Help your daughter love soccer or rowing or hockey because sports make her a better leader and a more confident woman. Explain that no matter how old you get, you’ll never stop needing good teamwork. Never make her play a sport she isn’t absolutely in love with.
Prove to your daughter that women don’t need men to move their furniture.
Teach your daughter how to cook kale.
Teach your daughter how to bake chocolate cake made with six sticks of butter.
Pass on your own mom’s recipe for Christmas morning coffee cake. Pass on your love of being outside.
Maybe you and your daughter both have thick thighs or wide ribcages. It’s easy to hate these non-size zero body parts. Don’t. Tell your daughter that with her legs she can run a marathon if she wants to, and her ribcage is nothing but a carrying case for strong lungs. She can scream and she can sing and she can lift up the world, if she wants.
Remind your daughter that the best thing she can do with her body is to use it to mobilize her beautiful soul.